NAD+ Precursor Compound
D-Ribose | 310 mg
Niacinamide | 75 mg
Palm Oil (Elaeis guineensis)| 115 mg
Each bottle contains 60 capsules: recommended dosage is 1 capsule twice a day – the dosage can be safely doubled for acute conditions.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
To illustrate, described below are the three major pathways that our body employs to synthesize NAD+ with notable advantages:
- The first is the de novo synthesis from the amino acid tryptophan from food protein sources, which also intersects with vitamin B3. This is a long process.
- *The second is a salvage pathway Pricera follows that our body uses daily to recycle nicotinamide (NAM) according to circadian rhythm. This is the dominant and the most robust path for NAD+ synthesis.
- The third pathway is specialized for Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) reactivation. NR is a shunt product in NAD+ synthesis.
- NAD+ is critical to mitochondrial health
- NAD+ optimization could be one of the greatest advances in medical science
- Pricera does not compromise ATP levels and preserves antioxidants such as glutathione
- Pricera is well absorbed and utilized
- Pricera is less expensive
- Pricera has comparable benefits to IV NAD therapy which is invasive and time consuming
- Pricera is a single compound with direct animal and human research to support its benefits
- Integra works directly with the supplier who were the first to introduce D-Ribose almost 40 years ago
- Integra is dedicated and positioned to bring forward the latest advancements in this science
Pricera is well supported by the latest research to show that it is the most effective precursor to boost NAD+ levels:
- Pricera is the only available compound that utilizes the naturally dominant pathway to generate NAD+ efficiently and robustly.
- Pricera does not compromise ATP levels and preserves antioxidants such as glutathione during high oxidative stress.
- Studies show Pricera has comparable benefits to IV NAD therapy which is invasive, time consuming and can have ill effects during treatment
- Studies on the metabolism of two competing NAD precursors, NR (Nicotinamide Riboside) and NMN (Nicotinamide Dinucleotide), have shown that neither was able to enter the circulation intact in substantial quantities when delivered orally. Pricera is highly absorbed and bioavailable.
- Unlike Pricera, studies show that NR can actually hamper performance…up to 35% in mouse studies
- These are significant advantages over other NAD+ precursors such as NMN and NR.
- Studies available upon request
- Neurodegenerative conditions e.g. Parkinson’s
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Exercise performance and recovery
- Immune system activation
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Diabesity Spectrum
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- Oxidative stress